The IT department constitutes of separate entities working together as a team to develop the processes and procedures at LIU via technology. They manage and develop all technicalities from programming to communication, development, network & infrastructure, e-mails, software & hardware maintenance.
The IT Department Can Help You If:
- You’re facing any difficulties at any of the university’s Computer Labs.
- You’re facing problems logging into your student e-mail.
- WIFI services (Password can be picked up at front desk or IT Department).
- Online Help Desk
- Log in to your UMS
- Click Online services
- Click Help
- Enter the subject and description of the question
- Click send
- Click replies for the answer to the question later on
Watching UMS related Tutorials
- Add the BBM pin: 25B43B71
- Get one-on-one aid with all university related questions
Using their e-mail
- Log on to your LIU email or go to the LIU YouTube channel
- Click the link to the tutorial
- E-mail and generated passwords are placed on the UMS
- Students log on to their UMS
- Click LIU e-mail
- Click the button, click here to get your LIU e-mail
- Go to gmail.com
- Enter their username and password that was deduced from the UMS
- Pick up the university WIFI password from the IT department or the reception