If you are thinking of pursuing your graduate degree at LIU and you are a new student,
the below are the papers needed.
For masters students
- Certified copy of the BACC II or its equivalent.
- Official university transcript.
- Copy of undergraduate diploma or a letter of completion.
- Two copies of identification card. (1st page of passport for non-Lebanese)
- Two copies of the recent family civil status record.
- Four recent Passport sized colored photographs.
- TOEFL score, if available.
- Three letters of recommendation.
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- All applicants must submit their social security papers (DAMAN), if available, or must fill the appropriate papers at the social security office (Non-Lebanese students are exempted from the Social Security)
Below are the entrance exams for each major.
School of Arts & Sciences
Master's of Science in Computer Science:
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology:
Master's of Science in Food Technology:
Master's of Science in Mathematics:
School of Business
Master's in Business:
School of Education
Master's in Education:
School of Engineering
Master's in Engineering:
School of Pharmacy