Emotional Intelligence Workshop - LIU Rayak Campus
The Emotional Intelligence workshop took place on Friday, November 10th, 2017 as part of a series of four business-oriented workshops at LIU - Rayak Campus.
The workshop was presented by "Loyac" and sponsored by "Jammal Trust Bank". The workshop helps students to deal effectively with their emotions in the workplace which is critical to their success as managers or employees. Emotional intelligence combined with their native intelligence increases their ability to successfully manage the constant challenges from customers and business associates. In a cozy and enthusiastic environment, students learned about:
- The difference between left and right brain functioning.
- The importance of using Emotional intelligence.
- The ability to self- motivate while tempering negative responses.
- The confidence to deal with negativity and resistance.
- The ability to demonstrate leadership qualities that promote trust, motivation and commitment to results.