- Creates and maintains memoranda of understanding for international/national cooperative degree programs.
- Creates and maintains memoranda of understanding with international/national universities, governmental bodies, business sector, and civil society organizations.
- Provides and oversees support services to admissions and support staff at all instructional sites related to the acceptance and support of international students.
- Oversees the review and approval of documents submitted by all prospective international students to evaluate students’ eligibility for obtaining, regaining, or maintaining legal status through matriculation at the University.
- Maintains information for the effective advising of all prospective study abroad participants on all aspects of study abroad; collaborates with other offices at the University on pertinent financial, academic, and logistical aspects of study abroad.
- Works in collaboration with schools to offer short-term study abroad opportunities as part of the established curriculum.
- Oversees advising, advertisement, coordination, maintenance, and supports international student-focused on-campus groups and the international student outreach program.
- In collaboration with the Schools: Identifies, assesses, and contacts institutions abroad with which the University is interested in creating cooperative degree programs.
- Creates and maintains International Relations Office policies and procedures, and international student statistics.